, , , , , , ,

[Interview] "They did what they could for us will remember them for life..." ~ Tini Stoessel about polish fans!


 
Martina Stoessel the artist from Argentina known for her tv series "Violetta" issued on Disney Channel to the delight of editorial Polish account about a young Stoessel expressed interest in carrying out the interview! In a rather lengthy interview with Tinita betrayed a little info on his career, "Violetta Live" and she mentioned about his private life. I encourage you to read the post!






INTERVIEW ESPECIALLY FOR ACCOUNT @UPDATESTINIPL!

NO COPY !!!

@UpdatesTiniPL: How many years have you known each other? How did you did you meet? Immediately you like to have or not necessarily?
Tini: We meet in kindergarden when we had 3 years old. Carola had 4 years and I 3 years.

@UpdatesTiniPL: Tini was still at various locations during the tour m.in in Poland and Caro was in Argentina. Whether it hard to keep friends while you're away?

Tini: This was difficult for me and Caro so we spoke on FaceTime or Whatsapp, when she had time, she go to me when I was in tour "Violetta Live" now we are together in Buenos Aires so we meet all days 


@UpdatesTiniPL: How would you describe you this year? Do something special has changed in your life?
Tini: Yes of course, I signed a Contract with record label "Hollywood Records", I started to create my own perfume, I started recording my film "Tini El Gran Cambio De Violetta" and many other things that are suprise, this year was commencement of my incredible future!





@UpdatesTiniPL: What are your plans for 2016? Do you have any plans to visit Poland in 2016 or appear at World Youth Day in Krakow in July?
Tini: I'll try to reveal my plans, of course I'm going to finish recording my solo album, my film, produce my perfumes " Une Fleur Pour Tini", clothing brand and many more but this you will know soon. I'm going to visit your country and others but only after the completion of my projects and of course when I have time


@UpdatesTiniPL: You visited Poland this year. What you liked the most in my country? What do you think of Polish fans?
Tini: I was impressed by what they were doing Polish fans, both in Lodz and in Warsaw or Cracow. They did what they could for us will remember them for life, flowed from them so much pure love and energy. Behind the came to Poland I thought it was a gloomy country, a cold and rainy but when I came here I felt the warmth from all the fans it was an amazing feeling. People are very friendly and lovely here.

@UpdatesTiniPL: You have shared passions and tastes? What kind of films, books, music do you like?
Tini: So, I and Caro are playing guitar so sometimes we do mini concerts for my family or her. I love singing, dancing and histrionics that she too. We love shopping together and wachting films ( comedy and horrors ). We like Electro House and Pop so much but I or Caro don't read a lot of books.



@UpdatesTiniPL: Do you have any special memories of childhood, friendship, etc.?
Tini: Yes we had a lot but the bests are from tour "Violetta Live" in Europe, when we are together we do crazy things but this is good fun for me how for Caro.

@UpdatesTiniPL: How do you cope with fame? It does not bother you when the meetings the fans come up to you and ask for your autograph?
Tini:  My life changed very quickly, I achieved what I wanted in childhood and when I was a teenager. Of course, once has been hard to get used to the fact that the street come up to me the people and ask for an autograph on a photo but with time I got used to it so sometimes it gives me joy that I go somewhere with friends and walks over to me a stranger, saying that is my fan.

@UpdatesTiniPL: What was your first day on the set?
Tini: When I got up right away in the morning I was terribly stressed out and not want to go to plan though it was also excited about all this. Then we started recording first episode, at this point there was so stressed out than ever . I thought that don't utter any word but I believed in myself and then easy go.





@UpdatesTiniPL: The tour Violetta Live was full of beautiful memories and even magical. If you had to choose 3 best show, it would be the ... (name of the country, city, etc.) The best memories of concerts in Poland?
Tini: So, I will always have in my heart the show in Nicea, France, since it was the last part of the tour was very incredible but the main thing that there completed the most important stage in our lives. The next show was in Verona, Italy in big Amphitheatre, this place are amazing and Lodz, Poland, polish fans were incredible and fantastic! A lot of emotions.

@UpdatesTiniPL: What is your normal day? Without any recordings, interviews, sessions, etc.
Tini: My normal day looks like that when it's summer, I go out to my garden, sunbathe, bathe in the pool, play with my dogs or simply meet up with friends to talk and spend wonderful time together. Yesterday took place a day that I met all my friends and friends of my brother in my house. Then with girls we went to eat something in the city.

@UpdatesTiniPL: What do you think is most important in life? What are you trying to pursue?
Tini: For me the most important thing in life is love and health. I don't need money to be happy just love the people who I love.

@UpdatesTiniPL: You're older than me only a year (@HeartTinismo) it's amazing what you have accomplished! How do you feel being the model of teenagers around the world?
Tini: I can't belive it! It's amazing that a lot of girls want be how me but I also make mistakes and I'm not perfect because ideals don't exist.





@UpdatesTiniPL: Many Polish Tinistas when you would like to be like in terms of fashion. What do you prefer to wear on a daily basis?
Tini: When it comes to going home I prefer track suits or T-shirt with comfortable trousers. When I go out with friends on the town I dressed more elegantly but so that I was comfortable.

@UpdatesTiniPL: I watched the Polish version of the trailer for your film is going to be amazing. Polish premiere of the film will be July 1. In my country, then they start summer vacation. Many Tinistas assumes that you arrive at the Polish premiere of the film "Tini : Nowe życie Violetty" (Tini : El gran cambio de Violetta in polish) there is a chance for it?
Tini: At the moment I haven't got plans for this day but of course I will try to be present at the premiere in Poland and share with you these emotions.

@UpdatesTiniPL: If you could change your life but to some extent, what would you change?
Tini: I love my life but when it comes to change, I wanted have better luck in love and finding the other half.




@UpdatesTiniPL: How would you describe your album? What genre of music on it reigns? It will appear in Poland?

Tini: I don't recorded all my songs but it will be different types of music pop, ballad or something of electro house.


@UpdatesTiniPL: In school she was diligent pupil? How do you describe teachers? Which subjects you like and which are not?

Tini: I wasn't a genius but I try for good results in education. Teachers were different, some raw and some great.I Most liked of the English, amazing person! I liked science and English. I hated maths how a lot of you, hah!


@UpdatesTiniPL: If you had not been an actress and singer who would you be?
Tini: I think fashion stylist or a fashion designer, I love this!




@UpdatesTiniPL: Your : a) favorite kind of music b) favorite kind of movie c) favorite actor, actress d) favorite singer, the singers e) favorite movie f) favorite song g) favorite band, boy band?
Tini: a) Pop b) Comedy c) Leonardo Di Caprio and Anne Hathaway d) Beyonce, Adele and Michael Jackson e) Titanic f) Listen - Beyonce and Sorry - Justin Bieber g) I haven't got favourite but I like so much Maroon 5

@UpdatesTiniPL: What do you think about Polish actions on Twitter for you? For example, "Merry Christmas Tini From Poland" or "Feliz dia de Santa Tini"?
Tini: I'm very happy that the fans are doing so much to me. Many of these actions were in the trends of the world and I'm very impressed. Then I feels that despite the distance they want to be with me and support me.

@UpdatesTiniPL: Your favorite color?
Tini: My favorite color is pink.

@UpdatesTiniPL: You are about to participate in various projects, eg to tour the world with your music etc?
Tini: Of course, I dreamed about it. My solo tour will be in these countries that Violetta Live.





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¡No dudes en comentar si te gustó la entrada!